2020 SEASONAL WELLBEING
Seasonal wellbeing expert Gee teaches you how to embark on the exhilarating effects of cellular awakening by adapting the principles of the 5 elements with naturopathic techniques, the five vayus with the 10 Yin & Yang meridians through the seasons to enhance your experience of yoga.
Seasonal wellbeing expert Gee teaches you how to embark on the exhilarating effects of cellular awakening by adapting the principles of the 5 elements with naturopathic techniques, the five vayus with the 10 Yin & Yang meridians through the seasons to enhance your experience of yoga as well as supporting internal biochemical changes to create fluidity in movement and aid you in your path to seasonal wellness.
- CMA Accredited Course.
- Yin and Yang Yoga in Therapeutic Yoga Practise.
- Understand your body type with 5 Elements Theatre – an introduction to the Five Elements – Water, Wood, Fire, Metal and Earth.
- Transform your yoga practise, inviting you to explore the connection between the meridian (Nadi) systems and yoga movement – understand the association between muscle health and the wood element to optimise your yoga practise and help others uncover theirs.
- An introduction to the five flavours, the emotions and personality types – the importance of integrating food therapy to achieve total health and wellbeing.
- Preparing for Spring Detox – therapeutic use of food, naturopathic techniques & managing the movement of toxicity.
- Integration of the above modalities for the therapeutic use of Yoga in recovery, repair & healing.
You think you are eating healthy until you embark on peeling back the layers to understand why you have an affinity to particular tastes, how this is reflected in your anatomy, voice, skin tone, and yoga practice. Learn how to apply the five flavors therapeutically to create balance, why food preparation is important and when is the optimal time to invite change. Learn how to access and activate nadi’s (meridians) to release muscle, tendons and sinews for enhanced yoga practice. Understand the association between muscle health and the wood element to optimise your yoga practice and help others uncover theirs.
Together we explore the common dis-ease patterns that arise seasonally, beginning with Autumn – the lungs & large intestines, management of autumnal detox, anti-inflammatory seasonal diet, preparing the body for winter. This weekend provides an introduction to a holistic approach to achieving and maintaining health from the inside out and establishes the therapeutic use of yoga.
At its heart, hatha yoga is more than just flexibility or strength on postures; it is also more than just the management of prana through the body.
- Imagine taking it a step further?
- Imagine accessing the flow of vital force deep beneath the layers of the physical boundaries, at the heart where transformation takes shape?
- Imagine transforming your biochemistry from the inside to meet and greet the physical change you desire as an extension of your practice?
- How far are you willing to go to experience the essence of Yoga?
Consider this ‘The vital force flow through the 72,000 nadi’s that spiral with their own unique quality, texture & taste, just as the quality of the air changes as the seasons transition through the year, inviting us to experience a new landscape.
- How can we access summer during the cold dark months so that we may never feel the winter again?
- What is the optimal time to nourish and replete our internal resources for vitality?
- What role does the body clock play so that we experience the true joy of YOGA?
- How can we optimise prana (life force) when our kidney essence is depleted through adrenal exhaustion?
- How can we achieve a deeper connection and an invigorating experience for mind & body by integrating the meridians or nadi’s in downward dog?
True healing takes place when our lives are moving harmoniously with natural laws. The 2020 Seasonal Wellbeing Course will train your brain to look beyond the concept of ‘labelled’ disease and view health holistically. Expand your inner awareness to higher states of consciousness through a seasonal exploration of energy medicine to optimise your yoga flow and enhance wellbeing through natures unique formula that truly creates a shift in how we view dis-ease and recreate health through yoga.
2020 Holistic Health advocates healthier lifestyle choices which do not replace recommendations provided by GP or Hospital specialists.
All material on this website is designed for information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction.
No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this information; readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being.
Lily House, 11 The Shrubberies, George Lane, London E18 1BD
Skin55 Harley Street, London W1G 8QR
+44 (0) 7979 775 789
+44 (0) 7482 002 020
2020 Holistic Health Ltd is a Private Limited Company. Company No. 09825896.
Registered Office: 136 Katherine Road, London, E6 1ER