2020 Holistic Health Ltd Privacy and GDPR Compliance Statement updated 18/5/18.
2020 Holistic Health provides lifestyle and wellbeing advice and services, products and education to people seeking alternative self care advice.
Our registered business address is 136 Katherine Road London E6 1ER. You can contact us regarding all matters related to our services and training either by mail to the above address or by telephone 07979 775 789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here at 2020 Holistic Health Ltd we take your privacy seriously and will only use your information to provide the products and services you have requested from us. From time to time we may contact you with details of services, courses and seasonal offers and newsletters If you have provided consent to us using your details. We never pass your details onto third party companies, unless required by law.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
2020 Holistic Health by collect and process the following information about you:
- Voluntary information provided by you. e.g. when you conatct is with an enquiry or sign up to recieve emails from us.
- When you make a booking or purchase via PayPal on the website, by phone, email or paper based communication. We maintain a record of your transaction history but will not retain your credid card details.
- Information about your use of our websites, e.g. pages viewed.
Visitors to our websites
- Visitors to www.2020HolisticHealth.com or our sister service site www.FengShuiYogini.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics and Wix to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visiotrs to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
Security & Performance
- 2020 Holstic Health uses a third party service to help maintain the security and performance of the website. To deliver this service it processes the IP addresses of visitors to the website.
People who contact us via Social Media
- If you send us a private or direct message via social media the message will be stored by the providers for the terms stated. It will not be shared with any other organisations.
People who call 2020 Holistic Health
- Your mobile number is stored on the mobile device until requested to remove. No data is passed onto a third party.
People who email 2020 Holistic Health
- We use Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt and protect email traffic in line with the government. If your email address does not support TLS, you should be aware that any emails we send or recieve may not be protected in transit. We will also monitor any emails sent to us, including file attachments for viruses or malicious software. Please be aware that you have a responsibilty to ensure that any email you send is within the bound sof the law.
People who use our Skype consultation service
- If you use our Skype consulatation service we will collect your name and email address and the contents of your LiveChat session. This information will be retained for two years and will not be shared with any other organisations.
People who use 2020 Holistic Health Services
- 2020 Holistic Health offers various health and wellbeing services to the public. We may use third party to deal with some marketing and publication requests such as MailChimp, Monkey Survey and Doctify. We hold the details of all people who have requested the service in order to provide it. However, we only use these details to provide the service to the person that has requested it. We might use information about people who have requested a service to carry out a feedback review to find out if they are happy with the level of service they received. When people do subscribe to our services, they can cancel their subscription at any time and are given an easy way of doing this.
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the informayion we hold about you. You can read more about these rights be clicking here.
HOW WE USE THE DATA COLLECTED
2020 Holistic Health aims to use the information that is collected to provide a personalised service to all of our clients. Data is used for:
- 2020 Holistic Health will use personal iformation provided to fulfill purchases, e.g. processing consultation applications, course or event registration confirmations. This includes contacting you in relation to any queries, e.g. answering an email and sending confirmations.
Marketing & communications
- When you register online or make a guest purchase on the website, you can choose whether you would like to recieve marketing communications from 2020 Holistic Health by scoial media, email, phone or post. If you have opted in to any of these forms of communication, you will receive marketign tailored to the information you have provided to us when first registering. We will not contact you for marketing purposes unless you have opted in to receive communications. When signing through any offline application process you will also be asked for contact preferences.
Service based communication
- 2020 Holistic Health will use the information supplied to send services based communications about offers, clinics and seasonal newsletters. This will be sent via email and/or post.
- 2020 Holistic Health may also use the information provided to enable its sister website www.FengShuiYogini.com to provide information that may be relevant, e.g. courses and lifestyle advice on creating healthy, harmonious environments.
How long we keep your personal information
- The period of time we keep your personal information depend on the purposes for which your information was collected and the use of which it was put. 2020 Holistic Health does not retain or use personal data for longer than is required. Data relating events and courses delegates or other clients is kept up to a period of two years. If you have not attended an event or purchases a product from us in two years then we will email you to give you an opportunity to proactively provide permission to continue contacting you. If you do not wish to provide permission then we will no longer keep in touch.
- If you are a patient, your record will be kept up to 7 years in line with Balens Health Insurance Policy.
Updating your personal information
- You can manage your communication preferences at any time by logging into the website. Alternatively you can contact us directly by email email@example.com to rewquest your change. It is important that the information contained in our records is both accurate and current. If your personal information happens to change, please keep us informed of such changed as soon as possible.
- Those whose data is held by 2020 Holistic Health have the right to the ammendment or deletion of incorrect enteries within a reasonable time. 2020 Holistic Health only stores information only as long as necessarry. In some circumstances we many not agree with your request to change your personal information and will instead append an alternative text to the record in question.
Access to your personal information
- You may ask to see the personal information we hold about you. If you want to review, verify or connect your personal information, please note that any such communication may be required in writing. When requesting access to personal information, please note that we may request specific information from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal information that we hold about you. We may charge you a fee to access your personal information; however, we will advise you of any fee in advance.
- Your right to access the personal information that we hold about you is not absolute. There are instances where applicable law or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide some or all of the personal information that we hold about you. In addition, the personal information may have been destroyed, erased or made anonymous in accordance with our record retention obligations and practises.
- If we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will try to inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions. If you require assistance in preparing your request, please contact us via our contact page.
YOUR OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS
Data protection legislation ensures that you are in control of your personal information. You have the right to:
- To request a copy of your personal information.
- Ask us correct information that is wrong or request for it to be only used for certain purposes.
- Ask us to delete or remove personal information, also known as the right to be forgotten.
- To object to using personal information for certain purposes, e.g. profiling or marketing emails.
- Contact the Information Commisioners Office (ICO) if you feel that we are not managing your data in accordance with the GDPR.
- Please bear in mind that sometimes we may not be able to help, e.g. due to legal or statutory obligations.
Use of data analytics
- 2020 Holistic Health is hosted by WordPress. We use third party browsers and mobile analytics services such as Google Analytics and PayPal. These services use Data Collection Tools to help us analyse your use of the services and improve browsing experience.
- Whenever 2020 Holistic Health handles personal information, regardless of where this occurs, every precaution is taken to ensure that information is treated securely, for instance by encrypting the information and by storing the information in a secure environment.
- Unfortunatley no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while 2020 Holistic Health strives of any information, it cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to 2020 Holistic Health, which is done at the sender’s own risk.
Discloure of data
2020 Holistic Health may us the information received through this website to provide information on:
- Wellbeing services
- To promote seasonal newsletters
- Marketing courses and seasonal well being offers
Except from that stated above, 2020 Holistic Health will not disclose any personally identifiable information to third parties without permission except where required to do so by law or by competent regulatory authority. All information collected by 2020 Holistic Health will be treated confidentially.
2020 Holistic Health website contains links to external sites. Please note that 2020 Holistic Health is not responsible for the oprivacy practises of other sites. 2020 Holistic Health encourage its website users to be aware when they leave www.2020HolsticHealth.com site to read the privacy statements of each and every single website collecting personally identifiable information.
2020 Holistic Health advocates healthier lifestyle choices which do not replace recommendations provided by GP or Hospital specialists.
All material on this website is designed for information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction.
No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this information; readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being.
Lily House, 11 The Shrubberies, George Lane, London E18 1BD
Skin55 Harley Street, London W1G 8QR
+44 (0) 7979 775 789
+44 (0) 7482 002 020
2020 Holistic Health Ltd is a Private Limited Company. Company No. 09825896.
Registered Office: 136 Katherine Road, London, E6 1ER